Monday, April 16, 2012

One day at the beach


Since childhood I've had strong desires to be a girl. As a boy I used to wear nylons under my pants and even from a young age I had fantasies of being teased and laughed at by attractive girls for my sissy desires. I've had many experiences of various sorts over the years that have only intensified these feelings. For instance, once I was strolling down the crowded beach wearing a female wig and a woman’s one-piece bathing suit. I have a compelling need to expose my fem side in public, of course with due respect to others. But I was strolling along the beach enjoying the sun and I found a nice little patch of sand to spread my blanket. There were two attractive young ladies not far behind me, so I laid my self down right in front of them, applied my suntan, and laid down to enjoy the day. After several minutes a breeze caught the skirt on my bathing suit and blew it up halfway into my lap. I heard one of the girls say “Excuse me” indicating she noticed but I didn’t move. I couldn’t, because even that simple situation was a great excitement for me. At first I was neatly tucked back between my legs (where I feel I always belong) but as I became a bit more excited I started to pop just a bit. Well, the girl must have gotten a little view because she started to laugh. There is nothing I crave more than being laughed at by attractive women while I am fully sissified in front of them. She then drew me to the attention of her friend and they both laughed. Then the laughter intensified and continued. My stomach filled with butterflies. They laughed and laughed and laughed, as I turned redder and redder and became still more excited. What a simple but wonderful memory. I've recalled it many times with my hand between my legs. They were empowered and I humiliated and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment